CBL provides its clients with legal services throughout every business season. From the contracts necessary to begin a new business venture to trial representation through the storm of litigation, CBL provides its clients, large and small, with solutions to their business issues, simple and complex. CBL assists its clients in successfully planning, negotiating and structuring a variety of business transactions. For example, our general business services include, but are not limited to:
- providing outside general counsel services
- forming business entities,
- preparing shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements and operating agreements,
- conducting annual or special shareholder or membership meetings
- negotiating and preparing all necessary documents for business purchase or sale
For more information regarding whether CBL can assist you with your business issue, please Contact Us.